2018 ABNA Conference
The Art of Biobanking (16th Annual C0nference)
18 -19 October 2018
Venue: Pullman Mercure Albert Park, Melbourne
Join national and international biobanking colleagues and industry partners to exchange ideas, learn of the latest innovations and share experiences in Melbourne this year.
This year’s theme “The Art of Biobanking” will allow for an exciting and diverse range of topics which currently include:
- Biobanking Today – Modern new biobanks
- Indigenous Research
- New Biobanking Standards and Quality
- Emerging and Innovative Technologies (Precision Medicine, Liquid Biopsies, Patient cell culture/organoids)
- Registries, Data Linkage and Visualisation
- Ethical, Legal and Societal Issues
- Community Engagement and Philanthropy
Click here for the full program: ABNA 2018 Conference Handbook
On behalf of the Organising committee I do hope you will join us as it is the only conference in Australia that allows for networking, learning and collaboration between biobanking professionals and trades.
Please follow the link below to register your attendance and submit an abstract:
Thank you to our 2018 Conference Sponsors who have kindly committed to Melbourne this year!