All financial ABNA members are entitled to access to the members area. The members area will give you access to resources such as:
- Forums: For member discussion around various relevant Biobanking topics such as SOP’s, funding opportunities etc
- ABNA information including minutes of meetings and financial statements.
- Member address book: Contact details for other members of ABNA to better enable networking.
- Education resources: Access to protocols, publications, past presentations and conference handbooks
Your username will be activated when annual subscription fees are paid.
2017/2018 Membership Options
ABNA Membership Options for New Members
– 1 Year New Individual Membership: AUD $70.00 (Includes Initial Joining Fee)
– 1 Year New Institute Membership (3 Members): AUD $190.00 (Includes Initial Joining Fee)
ABNA Membership Renewal Options
– 1 Year Renewal Individual Membership: AUD $50.00
– 1 Year Renewal Institute Membership (3 Members): AUD: 135.00
Institute membership will allow 3 conference registrations at the Member rate. Three designated staff from the Institute are eligible to vote at the ABNA Annual General Meeting. All staff members of the organization are encouraged to provide contact details to enable communication from ABNA and this number is not capped at 3.
Further information can be obtained from the ABNA Treasurer (email@example.com) or ABNA President (firstname.lastname@example.org). Don’t hesitate to contact any of your committee members with any questions you may have. Go to the ‘Contact Us’ area of the website to get in touch.
Please make cheques payable to:
Australasian Biospecimen Network Inc
Attn: Ms. Brooke Backman (ABNA Treasurer)
Research Division, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Locked bag #1, A’Beckett Street
Melbourne VIC 8006
If you wish to make a manual payment via EFT:
Account name: Australasian Biospecimen Network Inc Community Fee Saver
Bank: National Australia Bank
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SURNAME AND FIRST INITIAL IN THE ‘DETAILS TO PAYEE’ SECTION