- Thomas Dunwell, Luke Hesson, Tibor A Rauch, Lihui Wang, Richard E Clark, Ashraf Dallol, Dean Gentle, Daniel Catchpoole, Eamonn R Maher, Gerd P Pfeifer, Farida Latif A Genome-wide screen identifies frequently methylated genes in haematological and epithelial cancers Molecular Cancer 2010, 9:44
- James G Taylor, Adam T Cheuk, Patricia S Tsang, Joon-Yong Chung, Young K Song, Krupa Desai, Yanlin Yu, Qing-Rong Chen, Kushal Shah, Victoria Youngblood, JunFang, Su Yong Kim, Choh Yeung, Lee J. Helman, Arnulfo Mendoza, Vu Ngo, Louis M Staudt, Jun S Wei, Chand Khanna, Daniel Catchpoole, Stephen J Qualman, Stephen M Hewitt, glenn Merlino, Stephen J Chanock and Javed Khan. Identification of FGFR4-activating mutations in human rhabdomyosarcomas that promote metastasis in xenotransplanted models. J Clin Invest. 2009;119(11):3395–3407
- Platell C, Zeps N, Joseph D, Spry N, Iacopetta B, Caruso V. Tumour banking as part of routine clinical practice. ANZ J Surg. 2010 Apr;80(4):203-4.
- Ang PW, Loh M, Liem N, Lim PL, Grieu F, Vaithilingam A, Platell C, Yong WP, Iacopetta B, Soong R. Comprehensive profiling of DNA methylation in colorectal cancer reveals subgroups with distinct clinicopathological and molecular features. BMC Cancer. 2010 May 21;10:227.
- Johal H, Faedo M, Faltas J, Lau A, Mousina R, Cozzi P, DeFazio A, Rawlinson W. DNA of mouse mammary tumor virus-like virus is present in human tumors influenced by hormones. J Med Virol 2010; 82: 1044-50
- Ahmed AA, Etemadmoghadam D, Temple J, Lynch AG, Riad M, Sharma R, Stewart C, Fereday S, Caldas C, deFazio A, Bowtell D, Brenton JD. Driver mutations in TP53 are ubiquitous in high grade serous carcinoma of the ovary. J Pathol 2010; 221: 49-56